we will never sell any of this information to third parties, ever!
Last updated: February 15, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to BOHO LIFESTYLE, 52 SOUTH WILLIAM STREET.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Ireland
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a smartphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to BOHO LIFESTYLE, accessible from www.boholifestyle.ie
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.boholifestyle.ie.
The following privacy statement applies to any customer data collected and/or held by BOHO LIFESTYLE.
At BOHO LIFESTYLE, the privacy and protection of personal data is treated with the utmost seriousness. Our privacy statement sets out the data protection practices currently in place within the company. We fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003 and also the GDPR regulations of 2018. Specifically, we state that we will: Obtain and process information fairly. Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose. Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes. Keep it safe and secure. Keep it accurate, complete and up to date. Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive. Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes intended. Give a copy of his/her personal data to that individual, on written request. If at any time you believe that this web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify BOHO LIFESTYLE by e-mail at email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Your Data & GDPR
BOHO LIFESTYLE will collect data on our customers for different purposes which are detailed below. Your data can be reviewed by yourself at any time by submitting an access request to firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the right to delete your information from our database at any time by again emailing your details to email@example.com
This data will be used for sending marketing materials and reviewing analytical data relating to reservations and website usage of BOHO LIFESTYLE
Data Access Requests
BOHO LIFESTYLE provides for data access requests from our customers. This information will be returned to the customer within one month of request.
BOHO LIFESTYLE also provides a free opt-out service for all data subjects. It is a clearly identifiable opt-out mechanism for each individual marketing platform and is available to all our customers free of charge. Full extraction from all platforms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing full deletion request.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We are aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what data we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we use it to improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
Use of our Services: The Purchase of a Product.
When you buy a product from us, we ask you to provide personal data. This data is only used to be able to perform the service, for the shipment of the product and for communication regarding the services we provide. This data will not be used for marketing purposes and will never be passed on to third parties. The data is stored on secure servers that are managed by the provider of the web shop software WOOCOMMERCE. We will not combine this information with any other personal information we have.
Forms on this website
Various parts of this website contain forms that ask for personal data.
The data from these forms are only sent by e-mail to customer service: the employees of this web shop who deal with customer contact. Transport of this information always takes place over a secure connection. There is only a select number of employees who can access all form submissions for administration purposes.
The data is only used to follow up on a contact request, or to provide more information, for example for pre-orders. We do not use this information for marketing purposes. If we want to send you a newsletter, we ask explicit permission for this.
In addition to the data that you enter yourself, the time, IP address and the relevant page are stored to give more context to the form submission and in this way to be able to respond more fully to questions.
Our registrations. We use the SENDINBLUE program to register and send the newsletter.
You have the right to inspect this data and you can have it corrected or deleted. You can revoke your consent to certain processing at any time (such as to receive our newsletter)
You can also submit a complaint via our support department, send an email to email@example.com
Our Marketing Database
We collect different information from customers from different mechanics all detailed above. How we use this information is portrayed upon collection and again below.
By removing yourself from one of our marketing platforms, this will not delete you from all of our marketing mechanics. To delete yourself from all platforms, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing that you want to be deleted fully.
Data added to our marketing database is stored by different companies for different purposes. The purposes for each transfer (see above ‘sorting and transferring your data’) as detailed above are as follows:
For the full terms please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
If you would like to opt-out of seeing display adverts, you can delete or amend your details here: www.adssettings.google.com or www.optout.networkadvertising.org
We use Facebook service for display advertising. Email addresses are periodically uploaded to the Facebook service so that we can display adverts to you associated to BOHO LIFESTYLE. This data is only held on Facebook for the time needed for a specific campaign and not given to Facebook to use for their own campaigns.
For full details of the terms of service used by Facebook for these purposes please visit: https://www.facebook.com/legal/self_service_ads_terms/update
Payment System STRIPE
Payments in this web shop are handled via STRIPE. Please see https://stripe.com/ie/privacy
STRIPE is responsible for protecting the Payment Data in its possession and will take all commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your Personal and Payment Data against unauthorized access or accidental loss or alteration. Despite the foregoing, STRIPE cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to breach or circumvent the security measures taken by STRIPE and use the Personal and/or Payment Data for malicious purposes
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 087 716 8731